Join NMAEYC and make a difference in the lives of children and families in New Mexico.
With your membership you become a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), the New Mexico Association for the Education of Young Children (NMAEYC), and a chapter or a local affiliate of NMAEYC.
Through each of these associations you gain access to information, the latest research, materials, and valuable networks of professionals in your field.
Still not sure? Read on.
Top 6 Reasons to Become a Member
- Networking. Network with teachers and other education professionals in your area and across New Mexico at the annual New Mexico early childhood conference. Attend local and state affiliate conferences, professional development events and networking opportunities, or join an NAEYC Interest Forum.
- Help improve early childhood education. As a member you can participate in education, advocacy, and public awareness activities that help to increase understanding and support for high-quality early childhood education among policy makers and the public. Become a leading voice for early childhood education in your community or at the NM state legislature.
- Discounts on conferences. Get reduced rates for conferences and other professional development opportunities, including the annual NMAEYC conference in Albuquerque. You can also participate in NAEYC’s Annual Conference (the world’s largest early childhood education conference) at a discount.
- Discounts on books and publications. NAEYC is the premier publisher of research-based books and multimedia for early childhood educators who work with children of different ages and in a variety of settings. All members save 20% on all products in the NAEYC catalog and online store.
- Collaboration. Develop tailored workshops for your program staff, family events hosted by your local affiliate or chapter, and connect with other education agencies and resources.
- Great content. Receive the latest research-based ideas to inspire and inform your work with young children. Get the award-winning magazine Teaching Young Children and stay abreast of important topics and theories in ECE with the peer-reviewed journal Young Children.