March 1 & 2, 2019 Albuquerque Convention Center
Join us for the largest conference
for Early Childhood Professionals in New Mexico!
The New Mexico Association for the Education of Young Children will hold its Annual State Conference at the Albuquerque Convention Center on Saturday, March 2, 2019. Our theme this year is “Beyond Labels: Envisioning the Strong, Competent Child”
We are expecting approximately 1000 attendees from across New Mexico representing all aspects of early childhood education. Don’t miss your chance to sharpen your skills, share your expertise, amplify your mission, or connect with the ECE field from across the state!
For the Content You Need.
- Friday: 5 in-depth seminars presented by national & international speakers & ECE leaders
- Saturday: Choose fro more than 60 sessions that address the most pressing issues and offer innovative solutions
- Children’s Creativity & Don Thompson Sensory Exploration Exhibits, Poster Sessions and Community Connections
- Member discount on registration
- Unlimited networking opportunities at the largest gathering of ECE professionals
- Receive contact hours
- Sessions in Spanish
- Shop for the latest award-winning books, resources and classroom supplies
Saturday March 2, 2019
Sara del Campo de Gonzalez, MD
Only in the Darkness Can You See the Stars A Strengths-Based Approach to Trauma-Informed Care
We Are Still Accepting Submissions!
GOOD NEWS! There’s still time to provide your expertise for the largest Early Childhood Education conference in New Mexico! NMAEYC has extended the deadline for ALL Proposal Submissions for the 2019 NMAEYC Conference.
We look forward to reviewing your submission(s). Click “Submit Now” to get more information on the types of submissions we’re looking for and deadlines.
Contact Mandisa Routheni for more information or call 505-243-KIDS (5437).