Qualifications: Individual to have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education with work experience in a NAEYC accredited program, preferably employed during a year of renewal or original accreditation.
- Respond to inquiries from currently accredited providers and providers wanting more information about accreditation.
- Manage and provide services for Technical Assistance and Training.
- Coordinate volunteer mentors and other consultants.
- Serve as one of the NMAEYC Accreditation Facilitation Program (AFP) contacts.
- Attend monthly AFP calls and communicate with the NAEYC and NMAEYC Accreditation teams.
Quality Initiatives Support
- Assist with NMAEYC’s annual conference, and the other Quality Improvement activities such as Webinars and Trainings
Other Quality Initiatives
- Activities as requested by NMAEYC and within the Contract’s scope of services
Please note this is a part-time, contract position
For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NMAEYC is now a virtual organization!
1933 San Mateo Blvd NE #258
Albuquerque, NM 87110
PHONE: 505 264 5464