When your center becomes accredited through NAEYC, you can confidently say that you offer high quality early childhood education programming.
Benefits of being an NAEYC Accredited Program:
- Attract more families to the early childhood education program
- Build a stronger team of teachers, administrators, and families working together toward a common goal of improving quality for children
- Improved quality standards for the program
- Increased visibility, including program listing on the NMAEYC and NAEYC websites and announcement of program’s accreditation in the NAEYC Early Learning News weekly newsletter to programs, members, media, and others.
- Use of NAEYC accredited logo for marketing purposes