2019 Early Childhood Conference
Beyond Labels: Envisioning the Strong Competent Child
Más allá de las etiquetas: visión del niño fuerte y competente
NMAEYC’s annual conference in Albuquerque brings together hundreds of early childhood educators and professionals from across New Mexico - teachers, program administrators, students, researchers and teacher educators - to explore the latest research and learn from one another.
On Friday, March 1st, we welcome our pre-conference presenters who will facilitate 6-hour training opportunities, enabling you to delve deeply into the topic of your choice.
On Saturday, March 2nd, will offer 50+ enriching sessions and hands-on workshops as well as our keynote speaker presentation.
Why Attend the Conference
You can learn from a variety of professional presenters, including researchers, higher education faculty, family care providers, specialized professionals and community leaders, among others.
This year our theme is focused on giving educators the knowledge and resources that they need in order to educate young and help each child get off to a strong start in life.
The conference offers an excellent opportunity for early childhood educators to:
- Get up-to-date on new trends and quality measures
- Take part in one of the largest gatherings of early childhood educators in NM
- Build your professional network
- Expand your knowledge on a variety of Early Childhood Education issues
- Explore sessions and topics that interest you
- Take home ideas you can immediately use in your classroom or program
For all conference information or to get involved, visit our 2019 Conference site.