- This event has passed.
In-Person Workshop: Widening Our “Window of Tolerance”
October 22, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Widening Our “Window of Tolerance”
Free In-Person Workshop for Early Childhood Educators
Developing practices for improving and maintaining mental health and wellbeing during stressful times.
Saturday, October 22, 2022 9:00am to 1:00pm at Santa Fe School for the Arts & Sciences 5912 Jaguar Drive, Santa Fe, 87507
Indoor and Outdoor Campus (covid-safe practices) Snacks & Light Lunch Provided
Dan Siegel’s “Window of Tolerance” is a model founded in neuroscience, which offers a way of thinking about how we function optimally, in our various roles, and how to manage when heightened emotions begin to have a negative impact.
What to expect:
• Unpacking the “Window of Tolerance” model and how to apply it
• Hands-on arts activities designed to uncover a new understanding
• A network of support with early childhood community members
• 4.0 Early Childhood Training Hours.
• Interpreters available if needed.
Space is limited. Register on line HERE today!