- This event has passed.
NMAEYC 2022 Public Policy Roundtable
October 22, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
During this virtual event, participants will receive:
- Real-time updates on advocacy for Early Childhood Education & care
- Training on how to advocate for the community
- A free NAEYC membership
Featuring the following speakers:
- Jason Espinoza – KW Consulting
- Kathy DeSoto-Strickland – NMAEYC Board VP of Public Policy
- Lacey Daniell-Miller – Save the Children Action Network
- Alanna Purdy Montesinos – Legislative Assistant – Senator Ben Ray Lujan’s office
- Emily Powers – Start Early
Zoom link will be sent to all registrants in the days leading up to the event. RSVP below to be added to the invitation list.