Announcing our 2022 Keynote Speaker:
Dr. John W. Hodge
Dr. John W. Hodge is president and co-founder of Urban Learning and Leadership Center (ULLC), an organization focused on student achievement and reduction of the achievement gap. He has served as a reading teacher, English teacher, AVID teacher, Assistant Principal and Associate Director of AVID Center Eastern Division. He served as Director of An Achievable Dream Academy, an inner city school that piloted many of the interventions used by Urban Learning and Leadership Center. An Achievable Dream Academy is a high performing, high poverty school that has received numerous national awards.
Have an idea for a session?
Proposals will be accepted now through November 1. Accepted speakers will receive free conference registration for Friday and Saturday, and any speaker whose presentation was not accepted will still be able to use Early Bird Pricing.
We’re hard at work getting ready for next year’s in-person conference!
Here are some important dates:
- Exhibit and Vendor sign ups: October 15 – January 30
- Call for Proposals: October 11- November 30
- Early bird registration: November 16 – January 1
- Scholarship applications open: November 16 – December 16
- Scholarship recipients announced: December 31
- Regular-priced Registrations: January 2 – April 2
- Session proposals announced: January 15
Friday – Preconference
Early Bird: $85
Early Bird: $100
Friday & Saturday
Early Bird: $190
Early Bird: $260
Saturday – Conference
Early Bird: $105
Early Bird: $170
NMAEYC is now a virtual organization!
1933 San Mateo Blvd NE #258
Albuquerque, NM 87110
PHONE: 505 264 5464