COVID-19 Health Resources
COVID-19 is mostly in our rear-view mirror as we work on our recovery, but there are still many ways in which it affects our community. Here are some health-related resources to make sure that we all pull through together.
Information about mental health, social isolation, and coping
SAMHSA: Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health: Tips for Social Distancing, Isolation, Quarantine
Agora Crisis Center – (505) 277-3013 (855) 505-4505 800-273-TALK Free, confidential, compassionate help for anyone in need of emotional support. Our services include phone line, online chat, information & referral, community education and volunteer opportunities.
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty
SAMHSA: Coping with Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
The UnLonely Project – Activities, community, and resources
The Black Dog Institute – Coronavirus: Resources for Anxiety and Stress
CDC.gov – Taking Care of Your Emotional Health
Coronavirus Health Information
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers: COVID-19 and Children, from the CDC.
- Coronavirus in Babies: What Parents Need to Know (childbirthinjuries.com)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention Website (CDC)
- CDC Coronavirus: What to Do if You are Sick
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- CDC.gov – Breastfeeding and Caring for Newborns if You Have COVID-19
NAEYC COVID Resources
Testing.com helps consumers advocate for their health by providing them with learning guides and products that make lab testing accessible, convenient and affordable.
NMAEYC is now a virtual organization!
1933 San Mateo Blvd NE #258
Albuquerque, NM 87110
PHONE: 505 264 5464