COVID-19 Health Resources
COVID-19 is mostly in our rear-view mirror as we work on our recovery, but there are still many ways in which it affects our community. Here are some health-related resources to make sure that we all pull through together.
- State of New Mexico: How to help during COVID-19
- COVID testing information: cv.nmhealth.org
- Mental health assistance: 1-855-662-7474 or nmcrisisline.com
- Health insurance assistance: 1-833-415-0566
- Visit cv.nmhealth.org and newm
exico.gov for other information and updates
Information about mental health, social isolation, and coping
SAMHSA: Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health: Tips for Social Distancing, Isolation, Quarantine
Agora Crisis Center – (505) 277-3013 (855) 505-4505 800-273-TALK Free, confidential, compassionate help for anyone in need of emotional support. Our services include phone line, online chat, information & referral, community education and volunteer opportunities.
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty
SAMHSA: Coping with Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
National Alliance on Mental Illness: blog and resource guide
The UnLonely Project – Activities, community, and resources
The Black Dog Institute – Coronavirus: Resources for Anxiety and Stress
CDC.gov – Taking Care of Your Emotional Health
Coronavirus Health Information
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers: COVID-19 and Children, from the CDC.
- Coronavirus in Babies: What Parents Need to Know (childbirthinjuries.com)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention Website (CDC)
- CDC Coronavirus: What to Do if You are Sick
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- CDC.gov – Breastfeeding and Caring for Newborns if You Have COVID-19
NAEYC COVID Resources
This is the NAEYC official statement on emergency childcare.
They also have an additional list of resources available which includes supplemental learning activities, statements about how the Coronavirus is affecting children and childcare centers, and more.
Testing.com helps consumers advocate for their health by providing them with learning guides and products that make lab testing accessible, convenient and affordable.
NMAEYC is now a virtual organization!
1933 San Mateo Blvd NE #258
Albuquerque, NM 87110
PHONE: 505 264 5464